Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Handicraft: Art

I have been on a little bit of a blogging slump. It seems like if ever I take some time off, it's hard to get back on the band-wagon. Just like exercising, or getting up early...


I love to blog, but seriously, sometimes I'm on a roll and other times it's mind-racking to think of basic things... but putting it into perspective; my blog is our family journal and one day I hope to compile our best moments into a blog book... so that is motivating enough!


I'm back to recording our life... important!

Art seems to be the choice of handicraft around here; well actually, the other two need a handicraft that will bring out their natural talent, but for now, they are Laura's sitting models. They are happy to do it- they are pretty good sports when their older sister makes them hold pose for over an hour... but I've got to admit, the one hour of peaceful drawing if pretty nice.


We'll try a new handicraft for Audrey and Timmy next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment