Thursday, August 4, 2011

I've Moved!

I am so thrilled to announce my new blog address! I'm getting back into the swing of things after having a baby and ready to start blogging again. I have had this particular blog for so long that I feel it is time to clean house. I love order and cleanliness, so having a clean, new blog makes me feel like I've scrubbed my house. Ahhh! It feels so good.

What am I going to do with this blog?

Keep it, of course.

I have a jumble of so many years we spent together as a family... yes, I so wish I could sort through it all and delete the meaningless, embarrassing or just plain bad posts, but that would be a waste of time.

So.... come visit my new, clean house..errr. blog.

So without further ado, here it is...

Purposely (psst... click on the name to get you there :))

2 comments:

  1. Hi Anna,
    I just noticed on your sidebar that you use Ambleside. We're new to the CM method (this is our first year), and we are praying about using Ambleside next year. But after seeing all the subjects it covers, plus all the subjects
    I would have to add, it all looks completely overwhelming to me! I can't see how I would be able to cover all of that material...unless we were still doing lessons at 10:00pm!! Could you give me some insight about how you cover all those subjects? Thanks so much!
    Blessings to you,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa, I would love to answer your questions. It might be easier to do it privately through email though. Here is my email address: althevaos@yahoo.com if you would like to email me, I could try to help you out.
    Anna

    ReplyDelete