Wednesday, June 13, 2012

I'm coming back!

I'm so fickle sometimes... Ok, maybe not fickle- indecisive maybe?
Last year, I wanted to start a fresh new blog without all the baggage of previous posts. I wanted to change not only the look, but what I was writing about.
So, I started Purposely.
I was hoping to write about various topics of life, homemaking, homeschooling, etc. but ( here's where my indecision got in the way) when it came to posting something, I couldn't decide what to focus on- spiritual growth or my family.
And then the time to write during the school year was just non existent!
So here I am again.
I am going to focus this blog on my children and home life, Purposely will be for "deeper" thinking, spiritual growth, ministry, etc.
I hope this works out ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment