Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Renovation Peeks...

Two years ago, my husband and I bought a fixer-upper with the intentions of fixing it up in 4 months *ahemm*. 23 months later, we are still one bedroom away from being done- that doesn't include any decorating I would have liked to do. Did I mention we live frugally? Well, that includes decorating as well. When I decorate, it is usually revamping what I already have, but that is for later posts...

We have a baby due in about 3 months, so the master bedroom is our number one project here at home. Since I can't help this time (being pregnant), my husband has to do the work bits at a time when he is home from work... can he get it done? (I hope so!)

The bedroom Today...

 The bathroom... the ladder is where the toilet should be (and the sink)

My son- in the shower. (Yes, it will be a shower when we can figure out how to tile it- that will be our first time to try)

No comments:

Post a Comment